The Entrepreneur Fund is an economic development organization committed to growing the regional economy by boosting the abilities of the region’s business owners seeking growth. We provide business loans up to $500,000 and strategic services to entrepreneurs in 11 counties of northeast Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin. Our vision is to have vibrant communities across our region that are created and sustained by entrepreneurs.
The Entrepreneur Fund seeks a Commercial Loan Processor to provide timely, detailed, accurate loan file processing and loan documentation. This position ensures the efficient processing of regional business loan requests with the Entrepreneur Fund. This position supports the work of the Entrepreneur Fund lending team and involves direct contact with our service agencies, borrowers and Entrepreneur Fund staff.
Review, package, close and document commercial term loans in accordance with Entrepreneur Fund loan policy and loan product policy.
- Review completed loan officer’s loan summary and loan package for accuracy and completeness:
- Business financial statements.
- Business cash flow and projections.
- Personal financial capacity and credit history. * Collaborate with Entrepreneur Fund loan officer and credit analyst to prepare final credit memo/loan package while ensuring compliance with Entrepreneur Fund policy and loan product policy.
- Order appropriate documentation with service providers including appraisal & environmental reports.
- Verify collateral pledged and prepare due diligence items pertaining to collateral securitization including UCC searches, title and insurance companies.
- Prepare loan servicing file in company software.
- Prepare loan closing documentation per internal policy and product policies.
- Verify loan contingencies and requirements being met.
- Schedule closings with all participants.
- Close loans.
- Store all closed loan documents within company software and files.
- Other tasks as needed and assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Accounting or Finance, and/or 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- MS Office Excel/Word/Outlook/Power Point.
- Excellent time management.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in:
- Analysis of business loan requests.
- Analysis of profit & loss statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements.
- Understanding and interpreting business operations and business legal structures. * Possess ability to:
- Be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative team work environment.
Ideal Candidate profile:
The right person will bring their talents and skills of being highly detailed and conscientious in their work. They will be completely willing to work in a collaborative team oriented atmosphere. They will bring a keen understanding of the importance of policy compliance and consistency. This person will have a passion for serving small business owners.
Job Type: Full-time
- Loan Processing: 2 years
- Accounting: 2 years
To apply, visit http://indeedhi.re/2lJWmLN